WE PLAY WITH THE PROS
ABOUT RCX SPORTS:
RCX Sports is the premier leader in creating accessible and inclusive youth sports experiences globally. Our goal is to help every child “play with the pros” by developing dynamic partnerships with professional leagues, national governing bodies, community organizations and brands to reimagine youth sports experiences.
RCX is committed to improving the accessibility and inclusivity of sports by enhancing the youth sports experience and creating opportunities for all athletes to play.
What We Believe:
We believe sports have the power to transform lives and that every child should have the opportunity to play the game they love.
By partnering with premier sports brands, professional leagues and businesses, RCX works to equip local youth sports leagues with the resources, training and tools they need in order to thrive.
Izell Reese, CEO
Garland Cooper, Chief Operating Officer
Jaclyn Thomas, Vice President of Marketing & Communications
Izell Reese is the CEO of RCX Sports and Executive Director of NFL FLAG. Reese joined the then Reigning Champs family 13 years ago and has remained dedicated to the mission of impacting youth through sports. A former college athlete, Reese walked on at the University of Alabama at Birmingham, eventually earning a scholarship and posting stats that drew the attention of NFL scouts. Reese was drafted by the Cowboys in 1998 and spent seven years in the NFL, playing for the Dallas Cowboys, Denver Broncos, and Buffalo Bills.
Under Reese’s leadership, RCX Sports has been named the official operating partner of NFL FLAG, and his team now oversees 1,600 NFL FLAG leagues and tournament play. Since being named CEO, Reese has secured partnerships with NHL and MLB and a continued partnership with the Jr. NBA, running their global championships and Jr. NBA leagues. RCX Sports is also launching a new youth property in partnership with the NHL named NHL Street.
“I am beyond humbled to sit in this seat where I can impact and give back to the game. If I introduce it to one child, a female athlete or a new country, I will have lived out my mission; I do not take my job lightly.”
- Accessibility & Inclusivity – Sports have the power to transform lives and RCX Sports is committed to creating accessible and inclusive youth sports experiences globally.
- Play with the Pros – RCX Sports strives to help every child “play with the pros” through NFL FLAG and other dynamic partnerships with professional leagues, national governing bodies, community organizations and brands.
- Building Tomorrow’s Leaders – Flag football is the ultimate team sport that teaches leadership, sportsmanship, and self-confidence.
- Females in Flag – Girls across the country are fueling their passion for flag football and taking their game to the collegiate level.
- Flag is the Future – Flag football is experiencing an unprecedented level of international growth with the potential to be designated as an Olympic sport in 2028.
AS SEEN IN:
RCX is the oﬃcial operating partner of NFL FLAG. With 1,600 locally operated leagues and over 600,000 youth athletes, NFL FLAG is the largest, most recognized ﬂag football organization in the U.S.—and the only one where players wear oﬃcial NFL gear.
NHL STREET will expand across North America with recreational hockey programming focused on having fun, staying fit, and making friends. The program is designed to be local, affordable and age-appropriate – engaging kids from ages 6 to 16.
Jr. NBA Leagues is giving youth athletes the very best foundation to improve their game, discover the importance of sportsmanship, and participate in organized team play. RCX Sports alongside the NBA and WNBA are on a mission to help every kid develop their skills on and off the court.
RCX Sports proudly operates MLB’s youth skills competitions — Jr. Home Run Derby and Pitch, Hit & Run. RCX Sports oversees all operations for local competitions, regional championships and national finals; FREE competitive opportunities for Youth in the United States and Canada.
Each year, RCX Sports runs NAIA Showcases across the country. These one-day recruiting events are designed for student-athletes to demonstrate their skills, learn about eligibility rules and scholarship opportunities, and connect directly with NAIA coaches.Visit Site
Since 2017, RCX Sports has operated the nation’s largest free football camp and combine. Rivals Camp Series attracts competitive high school football players, aiming to improve their skills and increase their exposure to college football coaches.Visit Site
CONNECT WITH US
For media requests, inquiries, scheduling interviews and general information, please reach out to-
- Media Contact: Josh Kincaid | Peritus PR, Communications Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (513) 720-4948
- General Inquiries: Jade Strawberry | RCX Sports, Chief of Staff – email@example.com